La Colonia Tovar, is located 60 km. Caracas, to start the tour will leave from the west side of the city, and start climbing through winding roads, curves, pass through the village of Junquito, and then get to the Colonia Tovar, a typical and original town founded in 400 1843 by German settlers, literally hanging from the mountains, 2.000mts. above the sea level.
Town preserves its traditions, in this beautiful place you can enjoy delicious traditional German cuisine, seasoned with ingredients long cultivated in this region by its hardworking people.
The Tour Includes:
- Bilingual guides.
Food & Drink
This is a tour to see one of the most picturesque villages and most established their cultural, linguistic, gastronomic and historical Venezuela.
Check-In: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Check Out Time.
Sabana Grande. Building Bolivar. 1st floor.
Maiquetia Simon Bolivar Airport.
Take a flight to the International Airport of Maiquetia, from there travel by public transport, take a taxi or rent a car to get to Caracas.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the dcto passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1) - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mecanismo.3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of Colonia Tovar -Full Day
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Al llegar sera recibido con un coctel de frutas tropicales.$0.00 (16%) ( Per day )
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times