La Guaira Historica. An exciting tour of some of the historical and cultural sites of La Guaira in Vargas State.
The tour includes:
• Transfers in comfortable four-wheel drive units with guides and drivers who know the area.
• Visit the Historic La Guaira where Guipuzcoana go over the house, now home of the Governor's Palace, the historic Calle Bolivar, the Workshop School, Boulton Museum, Plaza Vargas and the headquarters of the City Council, where relive interesting historical anecdotes Venezuela as was the famous independence movement Gual and Spain.
• From there we will leave to the Forts and the Watch San Carlos through the community of La Guaira where you do take pictures of the spectacular main seaport of La Guaira and Simón Bolívar International Airport, where you observe the famous panoramic view of Vargas.
• Transfer to the town of Dolores, San José de Galipán will visit the iconic art museum called Eco Marine Museum and Stones ¨ Zoes Soñadoras only museum in the world where you can interact with its fascinating esoteric works, located north Waraira-Repano park.
• Return to Hotel.
Wear long pants soft, comfortable walking shoes, camera, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses will make the day more enjoyable.
Not included (Chocolate bar only).
Water, juice or coffee.
This tour offers a tour of historical landmarks Vargas state.
Check-In: 08:00 am-Check Out: 05:00 pm.
Building The Shining. PH-Level 01.La Guaira, Vargas State.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia.
By plane: Take a flight to Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia, from there travel by public transport (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the historical center of La Guaira in Vargas.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the document passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims debens be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by: 1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mecanismo.3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of La Guaira Historica Day Tour
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times